Saturday Noon Tour
On the Saturday 4 Stop Tour #1 we head down the old Thunder Road to the Bearden area for two of Knoxville's oldest breweries and then make our way back downtown to visit two of the newest.
Which breweries do we visit?
- Schulz Brau
- Fanatic Brewing Co.*
- Alliance Brewing Co.
- Last Days of Autumn Brewery
*Fanatic is subject to availablity
What does the tour entail?
- 3 1/2 hour guided tour
- 10 - 12 four oz. samples of beer
- History of each brewery
- A hands on look at the brewing process from "grain to glass"
- Snacks and water during transit
What does it cost?
- $45 - regular ticket
- $30 - designated drivers
- All participants must be 21+ years of age
- For info on private tours and rates CLICK HERE
- Casual Pint DOWNTOWN: 421 Union Ave, Knoxville, TN 37902
- Saturdays @ 12:00 PM
Please note, if the minimum of 4 people is not hit for this tour, it is subject to cancellation 24 hours prior to the start.
- All tours canceled within 72 hours of tour start time will only be fully refunded if we are able to re-sell those spots. We understand that things can happen beyond your control and we will do our best to work with you. Tours canceled due to inclement weather will be fully refunded.