Friday Evening Tour
Knox Brew Tours truly is a guided craft beer experience and our backstage pass is the best way to explore Knoxville's craft beer community and culture. Each guided tour includes a 3 hour trip, 4 brewery tours, 12 craft beer tastings, an explanation of the brewing process from "grain-to-glass", backstage access to the brewhouses, snacks, water, and transportation!
Which breweries do we visit?
- Schulz Brau
- Elkmont Exchange
- Hexagon Brewing Co.
- Alliance Brewing Co.
What does the tour entail?
- 3 hour guided tour
- 12 four oz. craft beer tastings
- A hands on look at the brewing process from "grain to glass"
- Snacks and water during transit
What does it cost?
- $49 - regular ticket
- $30 - designated drivers
- All participants must be 21+ years of age
- For info on private tours and rates CLICK HERE
- Casual Pint DOWNTOWN: 421 Union Ave, Knoxville, TN 37902
- Fridays @ 6:00 PM
Please note, if the minimum of 4 people is not met for this tour, it is subject to cancellation 24 hours prior to the start.
- All tours canceled within 72 hours of tour start time will only be fully refunded if we are able to re-sell those spots. We understand that things can happen beyond your control and we will do our best to work with you. Tours canceled due to inclement weather will be fully refunded.
- Knox Brew Tours has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual or any other forms of harassment by a tour participant towards our employees, brewery staff members, other brewery guests or fellow tour participants. If a Knox Brew Tours’ employee observes a tour participant engaging in any form of harassment toward an employee of Knox Brew Tours, a brewery staff member, a brewery guest or another tour participant, or if a credible act of harassment is reported to Knox Brew Tours while on the tour, the offending tour participant will be asked to leave the tour immediately at his/her own expense and without refund. Please visit the FAQs page on our website for a complete version of our zero tolerance harassment policy.